Friday 5 February 2010

TOPDAD #228302

Silverdaddies id: 228302
Age: 62
Location: Pompano, Fl


Hi guys, don't mean to yell, but there are too many guys on here who can't or won't read. DON'T BOTHER TO CONTACT ME WITHOUT A FACE PIC. IF YOU HAVE A CAM OR CAN SEND PIC BY EMAIL, LET ME KNOW. DO NOT SEND ME A$$ OR C@CK PICS. THEY'RE A MAJOR TURNOFF TO ME. IF YOU CONTACT ME WITH0OUT READING THIS, I WILL NOT RESPOND.

I'm a daytime person, a very early riser. I must have been a farmer in a former life even though my adult life was lived in the West Village area of Manhattan. I've always wanted to find out what's at the end of the next road. This has led me to travel to 53 countries. I've been to all the continents except Antarctica. My favorite countries are Turkey, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brazil and Thailand.

I've always enjoyed communing with nature. I've been hiking, biking, white-water rafting, ballooning and sailing in different places around the world. My next dream is to go ballooning over the Serengetti.

Unfortunately, on my last trip to New Zealand, I had kidney failure, so I am now on dialysis and can't travel until I get a transplant. Got my transplant the day after Mother's Day. It was rough going at first but seems to be better now.

I've been singing since I can remember and was one of the founders of the NYC Gay Men's Chorus. I take singing lessons and love to go to piano bars. Music is a very important part of my life.

I love living down here in Florida. My place allows me to be in touch with nature every day. I'm always up to meeting new, interesting people to share experiences with.

Looking to meet new friends with the idea of dating. I have many interests and tend to take the lead role. Let's talk soon.

One of the mottoes of my life is to always keep the child in me alive.