Saturday 6 February 2010

Hairy Hard Drive #104136

Silverdaddies Profile id: 104136
Age: 58
Location: St Maarten, Netherland Antilles


The look of love is in your eyes. A look your smile can't disguise. The look of love...it's saying so much more than just words could ever say and what my heart has heard well, it takes my breath away. I can hardly wait to hold you, feel my arms around you. How long I have waited, waited just you to love you; now that I have found you...
The look of love is on your face, a look that time can't erase. Be mine tonight. Let this be just the start of so many nights like this. Let's take a lover's vow and then seal it with a kiss.
I can hardly wait to hold you feel my arms around you. How long I have waited, waited just to love you. Now that I have found you...don't ever go, don't ever go, please don't go.

This site is like a kick ass candy store window. So many mouth watering temptations. Open-eyed, tongue hanging out, drooling I drizzle desire for all of you...tall, short, hairy, slim, defined, beefy, endowed, not so well endowed...mmm,mmm. I adore a spirited hunka with a big heart who knows how to smile, laugh, one who appreciates a wink and a playful whack on the butt to say "you're special".
My knees go weak for a hairy man (no man is too hairy) and if he has a defined body so much the better. I like the feel of muscle and appreciate the hard work it takes to build. Hair on that muscle is the icing on the beefcake. I like to work out and am totally aware that a man's dedication to his body is just as attractive as his dedication to his mind and soul.
I love the taste and the smell of a man (hate cologne)...the feel of his stubble against my face as I gently palm his hairy pecs then continue on down that happy trail to the prize. I am uncut and proud of it.
No, I am not a rocket scientist. As much as I aspire to be one, truth be told, I will never be. What I am is discrete, honest, spiritual, hairy, caring, optimistic, healthy, respectful, courteous, affectionate, sensitive, naive, masculine, and a bit silly at times. I am a fan of intellect, common sense, integrity, ingenuity and animals of all kinds, especially dogs.
I believe; I love; I laugh; I observe and I smile...a lot.
I wonder about a lot of things. I wonder about you...who you are; where you are as you read my profile; what you look like when you smile; if you are happy; if you have loved before and even if you could love me.
Having never crossed paths with 'the One', I could be considered chronically single. Sadly, I am not so sure I would even recognize 'him' even if he were to club me on the noggin and drag me back to his beefcave.
Being so far away, I have to be realistic... and after all, this is the internet... fantasies abound.
I have met some wonderful men on Silver Daddies and I wish I had the time to get to know each and every one of you. Unfortunately, distance breeds a nonchalance I am not proud of. So in the meantime, let me jerk off to whatever you chose to share with me.
Indulge me.
ps.....Please don't be offended but I WILL NOT answer messages without a face picture. Once burned....