Sunday 7 February 2010

Klaus # 99755

Silverdaddies id: 99755
Age: 55
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Show me your face and body and we could been conected!
I prefer Guys who has been developed so far as they can show them selfs as "real" and "naked" (face and body) as they are on this kind of datingsites! I like to top the top-guys, versatile guys and actiev bottom guys. jeans leather guy 53years, hiv neg. 1.84m, 85kg, 20cm. I am 80% top but can be an actief bottom for the right XXXL guy!! Further I am hygienical, in good shape, with brains and balls. have facial hair and like to see it on my contacts as wel (but that is not written in stone), wel equiped, intelligent, humor and open for a lot of things. seeking guys who are a bit the same- take a erotical trip - to fuck or to get fucked! You also can look at; www.gaydar.nl/riklas or www.gayroyal.com/riklas
also a guysthouse in the north of the country, provence Drenthe, for rent with terras,sauna, sling, and sunbank in the most air clean area of Netherland!.
by the way, thank you guys for all the nice reactions, I can't answer them all, so consider yourself huged with a friendly: Thank's man
PS; My respect for the webmaster of this site:
Ma(e)n you 're doing a real great job!!!
if you're visiting Amsterdam , let me know,,, who knows,,

No face pic - no response - no date.
no photo's - no reaction - no date!!!