Friday 26 February 2010

Coach/Daddy Mitch #27915

Silverdaddies id: 27915
Age: 58
Location: Chicago

Hey there guys ...

... be sure to check out my video clip on here of my film, "Making The Team" .. Two jock boys working on my cock and balls to see which one gets to bottom for me.

Email me at CoachNChicago@aol.com if you'd like to know how you can download the entire video, right to your hard drive, to watch as often as you want.

I have another one you just might love too. It's called "Ridin' Daddy Raw"

I am a REAL LIFE Masculine TOP Daddy and highly verbal. I'm also a Coach and Daddy in Adult Gay Videos. I specialize in fulfilling Coach/jock and Daddy/son fantasies in films and in real life. I'm always lookin' for hot submissive bottom boys who want to "service" me. You can see lots more of me on my FREE Web Site At www.Wild-Oats.com. Be sure to put a DASH between Wild and Oats. I Live/Work in Chicago, but also in Ft. Lauderdale whenever I can get out of the city. I'm only interested in IN SHAPE boys 18 to 25 (older too if you are in GREAT shape) who know how or are willing to learn how to please me.

I'm always looking for YOUNGER Models ... first timers and inexperience is ok and most times prefered. I love to train and coach. Email me your BEST photos if you're SERIOUSLY interested.

My Email is: CoachNChicago@aol.com


I'm always looking for real good Chicago boys that live close by ... for me to feed on those evenings when I'm needing to relax and get a hot load off.

If you live nearby and are seriously interested, email me your photos (full body with face) and let me know you're ready, willing and able.