Thursday 18 February 2010

emaleme #181709

Silverdaddies id: 181709
Age: 62
Location: London/Brighton UK

Hiya Guys - Thanks for all your very kind and wonderful messages recently. I'm a happy,genuine and friendly man who is simply looking for some passionate and horny times with like minded guys. No strings - just good times - can travel and will travel if you are up for it but cannot accommodate. Any questions - just ask - let me have your e.mail address if you are short on messages and I will get back to you or am on Gaydar - same profile name so you can get me on there too. More pics available if required!.You need also to know that I am in a relationship and we have been together for 25 yrs - we are still very much in love but no longer have s@x together which is why I'm on here. If you are OK with that then get in touch.
Look forward to hearing from you
Thanks