Friday 12 February 2010

SlenderNHung #248405

Silverdaddiesid:248405
Age:62
Location: Ft Lauderdale, Fl

Well educated. Well traveled. *Leave email*
Top man.
Enjoy running, biking, lifting weights, photography, singing in musicals, Traveling, Traveling, Traveling and Traveling.
Have a great time lying naked on the beach in Ptown and kayaking around the harbor and bay.

Sexual Method:
I am more of an intense top rather than just dominant. I tend to be sensual and am very good with the large tool that hangs between my legs.(10x7) Generally true bottoms come back for multiple sessions. Three times is the charm. I especially like opening a guys second door for the first time. I love to see the look on his face when I hit that sweet spot deep inside him for the first time. It is gratifying to see the amazed look and feel the physical reaction. Put yourself in my hands and I can give you luxurious pleasure.

If a bottom is truely sensual then I can go into tantric climaxes. These are whole body climaxes that come in waves of two or three at a time. Incredible intense waves of ecstacy. I been able to teach only one other to experience these tantric episodes but I am willing to try if a bottom is sincere.
Please leave your email if you want to communicate.