Monday 1 February 2010

Romalan # 189875


Silverdaddies id: 189875
Age: 71
Location: Southampton UK

I'm an easy-going man with a sense of humour. I belong to a gym and keep reasonably fit but one of my faults is that I'm a bit lazy so don't go as often as I should. I like to swim, cycle and walk my daughter's Yorkie.
I'm self-employed and just solvent - hoping to retire to the sun one day soon. I am not interested in being anyone's sugar-daddy - any hint of a begging bowl and I shut down completely no matter how stunning the guy is.
Sexually I'm versatile and like threesomes and groups as well as 121. I'm very masculine myself and only go for masculine, fit, clean guys. Scat, pain or fem put me off completely.
I'm artistic - was once a designer - but now I refurbish yacht interiors (always looking for commissions on the South coast) I like all types of music from classical to pop and love movies and some TV.
I'm hooked on all men but black and Asian guys leapfrog naked to the front of the queue. Don't get me wrong! I love ALL men as long as they are ALL-MAN
I'll always answer messages so hope some of you guys get in touch and maybe, maybe...............
Featured again and overwhelmed by wonderful messages from great guys around the world. I promise I'll try to reply to everyone but it's gonna take days, maybe weeks.
NEWSFLASH! I'm in love at last with a wonderful man.......