Wednesday 24 February 2010

Gilbert # 1796

Silverdaddies id: 1796
Age: 56
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


I'm a 55 yo Hispanic gentleman (5'-9", S&P/brown, 32W, 40C, 161lbs, and very athletic) who is world-traveled, cultured, passionate, kind, caring, honest, well educated, and trim (I'm a competitive masters runner and race in 400m, 800m & 1500m track races all over USA and abroad) gent; I'm also drug/HIV free and open to a casual friendship. I'm not seeking a LTR

I also enjoy traveling, dining in romantic restaurants, museums, photography (a hobby of 25 years), reading (fiction/history), history, the arts, sports, running/working out, movies, romantic music (classical, easy-listening, new age, Spanish and Mexican) computers, the Internet, webpage design, chess, stock market, and relaxing at home.

I'm seeking a silver hair gent who is distinguish looking (comfortable in jeans or a tux) and between the ages of 50-70. Also, one who enjoys traveling, a smart/casual dresser, well-educated, cultured, honest, passionate, caring, clean shaven, drug/HIV free, and adventurous. Please nonsmokers only.
PLEASE HAVE FACIAL PHOTOS.

Thanks
Gilbert
Kansas City, MO