Thursday 21 January 2010

Mark Sydney #101998

Silverdaddies id: 101998
Age: 53
Location: Sydney, Australia

MMMMMMMM..What to say!!!!!!! I am a slim guy with hairy chest , etc and enjoy s@x with guys. I prefer them hairy .. I am very much into younger guys/ boys . You must be height and weight proportionate.
Guys ,lets be honest we are all here looking for the same thing , well most of us are.....

Unless you have a picture in your profile , done expect a quick reply...I am also a paid member here

I like the thought of being with a nice s@xy younger guy so that we may have great play times together.I do like the rugged manly type of guy that has is mind focused on life. Also i dont mind role play as well ,but sorry guys , No fems .i have always liked the thought of role play of Master / slave as welll... But that is not essential.
I do not like the Bar scene and prefer to be more the home type of guy....

I know we are not all alike on here , well i would hope not ... but i am not into party drugs at all......I dont mind if you are But i have never done drugs and not about to start..
I do like the thought of being with younger types of guys , some one that is looking for no strings attached s@x on an ongoing basis if we both get along , but am also open to married guys and Bi guys that like to meet when it is convenient.

I believe that i am a very level headed guy here and love to make friends any where on planet Earth.......

I am very financially secure , but not about to part with my hard earnt money , so dont ask .

A new addition , I also have booked a cruise from Cape Town in South Africa to Singapore leaving on the 21 st November 2010 on the Ocean Princess.....So if any one is on it give me a call.
l
Please remember that Life passes by but once so why not give this guy a chance....You may just make a Great friend

And another thing guys...Dont just expect me to Private Cam with you just because you enable your Private cam and you don't have the manners to chat first

Cheers Men

PS My email is amexx@optusnet.com.au