Friday 8 January 2010

Hans #149589


Silverdaddies id: 149589
Age: 69
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

69yrs at-home-nudist, crazy about walking naked, big play nipples, 7 inches of hard cock. I don't f#@k asses. I like to lay down easy and have a nice playmate between 20 and 65 years who put his willing mouth over my cock for a deep throat suck or a face f#@k. Love to wear ballstretchers and the wonderful pumping to enlarge succesfully the sack. Like it very much when someone is playing with my body, lollypop my low hanging balls and sucks me till the end to drink it. My playmate shoots his load over my cock and balls and lick it back or use the load as grease to jerk for a second load. Nipple play is nice to get and give.I am a regular visitor of Sri Lanka. I like to meet some friends for a regular visit in daytime at my place here in Rotterdam as well as at my private place in Mt Lavinia, Sri Lanka. If you want direct (body)contact please use my email address davonette@gmail.com but give your ID at Silver Daddies.