Monday 3 August 2009

Paul #596711



Silverdaddies Profile # 596711
Age: 59
Location: Edmundston New Brunswick

Muscular, fifties, into younger, fit guys. Age is a question of mind over matter: if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Growing old is mandatory; but growing up is an option many refuse to exercise. Something of a Renaissance Man: recently separated, gounded, well-educated and well-travelled. Jeans & Tee kinda guy. Became somewhat unanchored last year and my life has been adrift since... Life is not running away from the storm, but learning how to dance in the rain. And for that I need a good partner. Looking for intelligent conversation, good sex, serenity and to take the road not taken with a good man. A great smile and some brains will get my attention but how you look at the stars might get me really interested. If your biggest asset is your cock, I'm not impressed... I've seen bigger stuff - the Pyramids and Angkor Wat. Just so you know, I'm open to an indecent proposal until Mr. Right comes along. And all you hot Asians in Montreal, I'm in your area several times a year.

Je parle aussi francais.

I give my e-mail or msn when asked nicely.