Monday 29 March 2010

LittleFef #526924



Silverdaddies id: 526924
Age: 64
Location : London, UK

Hi,I'm Steve-live in East London,on central line-have enjoyed my time on this site and chatted to many great guys-thanks for all your messages and comments-much appreciated-am a member so will try to respond,but forgive me if I don't.
I am a fairly relaxed sort of guy with varied interests-enjoy theatre,cinema-main stream and indie,reading,some forms of music-always ready for more-entertaining,meeting friends,travelling-just enjoying life really.
Am told I look good for my age and look after myself-sexually am pretty versatile,but always safe-sensitive guy really-smooth body-slim and shaved.
Would be good to meet some guys for some fun/friendship-can always hope.
Single-lost my partner abt 10 years ago-but life has to go onso just want to enjoy myself-well guys,good luck to you all.
Hope to hear from some of you.
Take Care.
Steve.PS-VISIT FT LAUDERDALE EVERY MARCH-WOULD BE GOOD TO MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS AND HOPE TO VISIT NY IN NOV/DEC.
Have fun guys-so many hot ones out there.
Steve.